Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Regarding Juggalos



Please read about my time amongst Arkansasan Juggalos, and an allusion to a near fatal mishap involving being crushed betwixt many of these sweaty obese personages, here.

Also, please take note how amazing my hair braiding skills are.
I'm going to go ahead and toot my own horn on this one. It's a crowd pleaser. People of all races, genders, and ages are united in their approval of this milkmaid derivative hairdo. Women I do not know have bowed their heads towards me and indicated they'd like me to give it a whirl on their scalps. I will also add that black ladies in particular are wowed that a girl of my apparent stone cold whiteness has such braiding capabilities.

I went on a long run (for me) today as I continue nursing my bike crash wounds and I realized that even though I was hounded by a litany of bummers I have previously billed as justifiable run killers (my iPod was dead, I was wearing shorts that were creeping up my butt in a very distracting and persistent manner, etc) I was grinning like a maniac and waving (!!?) to my fellow running compatriots of the evening hour without even willing it or being conscious of it.

Working on some really exciting schemes, hustles, and grand designs.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment